Saturday, January 30, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL, I SOLD A CAKE





This was a fun cake to make.  This was also the first cake I sold!  I made this cake for a baby shower (little boy) for a lady over at the Coast Guard base.  It was made with 2- 9" Rounds and 2- 12" Rounds with a little baby blanket draped on the side.  The pattern on the baby blanket was made using the animals from the Fisher Price Rainforest collection, which was kind-of the theme the lady had bought for her baby. The smaller rounds were filled with strawberry and the larger rounds were filled with pineapple.  Let's just hope this actually looks like the baby when he's born!  (We judged the hair and eyes based on his older sister)

1 comment:

  1. Miranda, I am speechless!!! This is so much more then I imagined! You do amazing work! I will be sure to post again when we cut off his arms and feet! The blanket is perfect! Thank you again!
    -Kathy

    ReplyDelete